We’re fast approaching St. Patrick’s Day 2020, so it’s time to dust off your green shirt, find that “Kiss Me I’m Irish” pin and plan your St. Patrick’s Day date night fun! Nothing says Irish like a pub, and since everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, planning a date night at a pub is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday. We’ve got a roundup of great spots to celebrate and have a little St. Patrick’s Day fun!
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub, Covington, KY – Great beer, delicious food and fantastic atmosphere. Check their Website for info on their St. Patrick’s Day festivities, including Kegs and Eggs on St. Patrick’s Day morning.
- Dingle House Pub & Grub, West Chester, OH – If you are looking for authentic Irish fare, this is the spot. Bangers & Mash, Fish & Chips, even a Reuben if you are looking for the luck o’ the Irish by way of the traditional corned beef and cabbage. Check out Michelle’s review, here.
- BrewRiver Creole Kitchen, Cincinnati, OH – Grab the Fish & Chips and one of their many tasty brews and celebrate the night away!
- Rick’s Tavern & Grille, Fairfield, OH – Live music, great food, fun atmosphere – a great spot for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations!
- Murphy’s Pub, Clifton, OH – Kegs and Eggs at 6 AM? Sounds like a date to us! If not, you can get green beer all day, and there are plenty of activities to keep the fun rolling through the night.
- Nicholson’s Pub, Cincinnati, OH – Irish beer, or green beer if you’d prefer, and delicious food. You can’t go wrong celebrating at Nicholson’s! Read about Nedra’s date night at Nicholson’s, here.
- The Pub at Rookwood Mews or Crestview Towne Center – Live music, green beer, jello shots and more. Try the Pub Chips – you won’t be disappointed.
- Cock & Bull Public House, Covington’s Main Strauss, Glendale, or Clifton– Opening at 6 AM for your St. Patrick’s Day celebration needs. Who says a breakfast date can’t be a great way to celebrate the day?
- Fifty West Brewing Co., Cincinnati, OH – If your main focus this St. Patrick’s Day is good beer, Fifty West is the place to be.
- RJ Cinema Eastgate, OH – Make it a dinner and a movie date with their scratch kitchen and celebrate with RJ Distillery’s Irish Whiskey.
Do you have a favorite place to celebrate? Or do you and your special someone have a tradition every year? Share with us in the comments!