We don’t know about you, but the promise of spring and the warmer temperatures that come with it, have us thinking of all of the amazing spots around town with beautiful patios for al fresco dining. When planning your next date, consider checking out one of the great Cincinnati outdoor dining spots on our list — you won’t regret it!
- Keystone Bar and Grill — Three locations and fantastic food.
- Tom+Chee at Newport on the Levee and Court Street, Downtown -– Casual date before the ballgame? Tom + Chee Newport has got you covered!
- Sleepy Bee Café on Madison Avenue in Oakley– Brunch on their back patio is both delicious and lovely!
- Dingle House in West Chester — Fresh Irish fare in the fresh air on their delightful patio. Read our review here.
- Nicholson’s Pub on Walnut St, Downtown — Whether it’s before a show, or just a fun night out, Nicholson’s Pub is a great spot for outdoor dining. Read our review here.
- Kaze on Vine St. in OTR — Happy hour specials, delicious sushi – you can’t miss a date night in Kaze’s covered beer garden.
- Tano Bistro in Loveland – A lovely setting, delicious food and romantic atmosphere. Check out our review here.
- Blinker’s Tavern on Greenup in Covington — A great place for steak and seafood, with a lovely outdoor dining area.
- Cock & Bull Public House three locations all with patio seating -– Lunch or dinner, you’ll find Cock & Bull a great spot for an outdoor dining adventure.
- Hahana Beach on Wooster Pike in Cincinnati -– Sand volleyball, craft beer and a beachy atmosphere – we’re sold!
- Incline Public House on West 8th in Cincinnati –- Great views of the city and a large craft beer selection.
- Izzy’s select locations -– Sometimes you just need a Reuben, and there’s no better spot to grab one than Izzy’s. Add a craft beer and a gorgeous day on the patio, and it’s a perfect lunch or dinner date, anytime.
- Newport Pizza Co. in Newport –- Delicious pizza, enjoyed al fresco. Yum!
- Sky Galley at Lunken Airport -– Great food with a great view – watch the aircrafts of Lunken Airport make their arrivals and departures while you dine.
- Brewriver Gastropub on Riverside Drive in Cincinnati –- Great beer selection and delicious New Orleans-style menu selections.
- York Street in Newport– Close to the bustle of Newport on the Levee, but quiet enough for a romantic night out.
- Grandview Tavern & Grille in Ft. Mitchell– Voted best patio in NKY Magazine.
Be sure to check before you head out to confirm the location’s patio is open and ready for business. Do you have a favorite spot around town for outdoor dining? Tell us in the comments.