Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Are you ready to celebrate by romancing your special someone? The No. 1 way to celebrate Valentine’s Day always has been a romantic dinner out on the town. Date Night Cincinnati is here to help you choose the perfect Cincinnati date night spot to make this Valentine’s Day the best yet!
Read on for some of our favorite Cincinnati-area Valentine’s Day deals around town – and don’t forget to make your reservations now! Restaurants will book up quickly, and you don’t want to be left scrambling at the last minute for a table on the big night.
- Tano Bistro – Elegant dining, a variety of menu choices and a noteworthy craft beer and wine selection. Accepts reservations. Read Our Review: Tano Bistro in Loveland
- Bouquet Restaurant and Wine Bar – Elegant dining in a historic and romantic setting. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made via OpenTable or online. For more information, please visit their website: Bouquet Restaurant and Wine Bar in Covington.
- Orchids at Palm Court – Downtown – Ask anyone in the Cincinnati area for their recommendation on a special occasion restaurant, and you’re sure to hear about Orchids at Palm Court. Elegant, creative and romantic – perfect for a special night out. For reservations, check their website: Orchids at Palm Court.
- The Presidents Room – Downtown – Our reviewer, Michelle, will tell you that The Presidents Room is an elegant and delicious dining experience, perfect for any special occasion. Read our review: The Presidents Room.
- The Melting Pot – A top spot for romantic dining in the tri-state area. Nothing says romance like sharing a fondue pot and champagne toast. Reservations accepted online as well as by phone. Read Our Review: The Melting Pot Cincinnati.
- Greyhound Tavern – A Northern Kentucky landmark, the Greyhound Tavern has been serving guests since 1921. Southern dining with an elegant touch. For more information, please visit: The Greyhound Tavern in Ft. Mitchell.
- The Tousey House Tavern – Southern cooking meets elegant, date night dining. For information on menu, location and more, please visit: The Tousey House in Burlngton.
- The Chart House – Perfect, romantic view of the city and free valet parking so that your date is impressed from the moment you open the car door. Reservations encouraged, online or by phone. Read Our Review: The Chart House in Newport.
- Seasons 52 – A large selection of wines, tasty selection of small bites and fantastic desserts. Read our Review: Seasons 52 in Hyde Park.
- Symphony Hotel & Restaurant – What could be more romantic than a long weekend at this charming destination? Our own reviewer, Lydia, will attest to the romance and intimate dinner setting of the Symphony Hotel & Restaurant. Read our review: Symphony Hotel & Restaurant.
- Prime Cincinnati – Delicious and elegant dining in downtown Cincinnati. Reservations encouraged and can be made online. Read Our Review: Prime in Cincinnati.
- Otto’s in MainStrasse – Everything from shrimp and grits to pate and half shell oysters. Reservations strongly suggested. For more information, please visit them at: Otto’s in Covington.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery – With a vast array of delectable wines to sample, Cooper’s Hawk Winery is a perfect special occasion dining spot for the wine lover in your life. Don’t stop at the wine. The food is amazing as well, making the entire experience memorable from start to finish. Read our review: Cooper’s Hawk Winery.
- The Celestial Steakhouse – If you are looking to impress your date and make your night out as memorable as possible, there’s no better way to do it than to plan a date at The Celestial Steakhouse. The food is delicious, the setting romantic and the views are breathtaking. Read our review: The Celestial Steakhouse.