Sometimes it is the simple things that give us the most pleasure. Not every date needs to be an elaborate affair. Catching up over coffee and dessert, a quiet stroll through your favorite park…or a round or two of mini-golf – with or without a little friendly competition thrown in for spice – are all fun ways to spend time together without feeling the pressure of the “perfect” date. Just relax and have fun!
There are many Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati mini golf spots for a fun and budget-friendly date. Check out our list and tell us if your favorite made the cut!
- World of Golf in Florence– While you are in Florence, make a day of it with a trip to a Florence Freedom Baseball game, a stroll through Florence Mall or catch a movie at the Florence 14 theater.
- Glow Golf and Lunar Golf at the Eastgate Mall – Do a little shopping, play some golf and do a little more shopping!
- General Custer’s Golf & Gulp in Westwood — Play some golf and don’t miss out on their famous creamy whip!
- Jurassic Par at The Web Extreme in West Chester – Besides Jurassic Par, you can also race indoor go-karts, play laser tag, try out mini bowling and so much more!
- Fairfield Fun Center in Fairfield – There are hours of fun to be had between rounds of mini golf and trying out your swing in the baseball and softball batting cages.
- General Custer’s Golf & Gulp in Cincinnati – All you can play mini golf AND a Creamy Whip for tasty frozen treats? Yes, please!
- Putt-Putt Golf Fun Center in Erlanger – Spend an afternoon with some friendly putt-putt competition, then head over to Salvadore’s Pizza across the street on Dixie Highway for a delicious dinner. Loser pays the tab!
Did we miss your favorite mini-golf spot? Share in the comments!