Nothing beats a night out with live music in a great atmosphere. Everyone loves a concert in a big venue with big name band, but there are many smaller local venues that serve up cold drinks and great music in a smaller setting. We put together a list of great spots around town to find a great night of music and a fun date night out!
- Hofbrauhaus – Hofbrauhaus has live entertainment 6 nights a week made up of local talent. Great food and good music, doesn’t get much better than that.
- Wunderbar – The best Brussels sprouts and pretzels you’ll ever find, and great live, local music.
- Dee Felice Cafe – Live jazz Thursday through Sunday.
- Bobby Mackey’s – Get your line dance on! If country music is your thing, then this is the spot.
- The Southgate House Revival – Live music every night, many local bands. A Northern Kentucky staple.
- Bogarts – A Cincinnati staple since the ‘70’s. Great music from the local area and beyond.
- Northside Tavern – Everything from live band karaoke to local talent in a great spot. Drink specials and local brews on tap.
- 20th Century Theatre – National and regional performers take the stage at this historic venue.
- Rick’s Tavern & Grill – Live music on weekends, great food and atmosphere.
- The Mad Frog – A local favorite and long-time player in the live music scene.
- MOTR Pub – Something fun every night of the week from comedy to live local talent.
Who did we miss? Tell us in the comments!