If you’re looking for a few thrills and chills, and maybe a moment or two of hand holding, make a date to visit one the many Greater Cincinnati corn mazes! There’s no better way to celebrate the season than with a trip through a corn maze. Put your heads together and have fun finding your way through the twists and turns of one of these fun area mazes:
- Highway 50 Fright Field and Corn Maze: North Bend, OH — More than just a corn maze or haunted house, this farm features a haunted trail, woods, and corn maze. Not for the faint of heart, you’ll want to snuggle close to your special someone at this attraction.
- Fall Farm Days at Bonnybrook Farms: Clarksville, OH – Are you looking for something a little less frightful? Head to Bonnybrook Farms for Fall Farm Days and enjoy a daylight stroll through the Crazed Corn Maze. Make a day of it with lunch at the Farm Kitchen Café and pick up a pumpkin for carving at home.
- Wendel Farms: Brookville, IN – This six and a half acre corn field will keep you guessing from turn to turn. Challenging during the day, to say the least, this baffling corn maze takes an even more confusing turn when you go in the dark — don’t forget your flashlights!
- Kinman Farms: Burlington, KY – You can make a day of a fall trip to Kinman Farms Fall Fest. The five acre corn maze will keep you busy long enough to work up an appetite. When you defeat the maze, head over to enjoy live music and a freshly made apple dumpling. You can even pick up a s’more kit and create s’mores by a roaring fire. A perfect day full of fall fun!
- Irons Fruit Farm: Lebanon, OH – A gorgeous drive north towards Lebanon is only the beginning of the fun when you venture to Irons Fruit Farm. Take a hayride to the corn maze, then head back for fresh apple cider and apple fritters.
- Shaw Farms: Milford, OH – Each year the folks at Shaw Farms design a whole new corn maze, with new twists, turns, and adventures. Grab a game card before you go in and if you finish it you have the chance to win a spooky pumpkin.
- Barn-N-Bunk: Trenton, OH – If you’re looking for a full day of fun, Barn-N-Bunk is the place to go. The corn maze alone will keep you active and happy, but add in the other activities — a farm market, a Sunday brunch and you’ve got your pick of fun date activities.
- Niederman Family Farm: Hamilton, OH – The Niederman Farm corn maze is no joke – 14 acres of twists, turns and surprises await you. You’re bound to work up a mighty appetite from your maze adventure, so check out the delicious cinnamon sugar donuts, made fresh daily and apple cider before you enjoy the rest of this beautiful family farm.