A winter date doesn’t have to break the bank. There are many free local date ideas to enjoy! Dates don’t need to be expensive to show your special someone you care. It’s all about spending quality time with each other. You can plan a great date and end up spending little to no money at all. So have fun and enjoy these great budget-friendly activities to take advantage of this winter. Check out our list of free Cincinnati winter dates.
- Check out Findlay Market’s Winter Farmers Market that is running every weekend through the end of March.
- Admission to the Contemporary Arts Center is free until March 1st while they renovate their lobby.
- The Taft Museum of Art offers free admission on Sundays.
- The 21c Museum Hotel has two floors of art galleries that are free and open 24/7 (as long as they don’t have a private event going on).
- The Cincinnati Art Museum offers free admission and they host several events that are worth checking out.
- Visit Tower A, where rail operations were once controlled when Union Terminal was a train station! Tower A is free and open to the public on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Cincinnati Parks offer a variety of free winter events.
- See what’s going on at the Drake Planetarium.
- Visit the oldest public telescope in the country at The Cincinnati Observatory in Mt. Lookout.