There are many date-worthy fall festivals going on throughout the fall season – plan a day date, enjoy the beautiful fall weather together and get your fill of festive fare and falling leaves!
- Kentucky Wool Festival on Oct. 7th through Oct. 9th in Falmouth, KY. This festival is not just about wool and sheep, but about the celebration of the fall season — over 100 arts/crafts vendors, live bluegrass music, sheep shearing demos, local farm products, historical/pioneer village reenactments and loads of food vendors.
- The Ohio Sauerkraut Festival would make a perfect date for craft-lovers and foodies alike. There will be over 450 vendors offering handcrafted items and a wide range of specialty foods. The festival is being held on Oct. 8th & 9th.
- Don’t miss the Date Night Cincinnati Fall Fest at Burger Farm on Oct. 20th. Join us for an amazing adult-only night that will include craft brews and wine, lite bites from local restaurants, a romantic hayride, music, games and more!
- The annual Fall Food Festival at Findlay Market is happening from 10 am to 4 pm on Sunday, October 16th. Enjoy seasonal foods, craft beer, live music, fall crafts, a pie baking contest and more!
- Looking for a classic pumpkin festival? Minges & Weber Family Pumpkin Festival on Oct. 15th & 16th is a must! There will be pumpkins of course, over 100 arts and crafts exhibitors, old-fashioned games and contests, live music and entertainment and food booths to explore.
- Check out Franklin’s Fall Fest on Oct. 21st & 22nd! Live entertainment, the Great 4th Street Pumpkin Roll, rides, food, crafts, games, contests and more!
- Green Hills Harvest Fest will be held on Saturday, Oct. 15th. This fun-filled festival includes a 5K race at 8:30 am, live music, food, games, crafts, art and a ton of pumpkins!
For the Kids at Heart:
Many local farms are hosting festivals throughout the month of October that include pumpkin picking, hayrides, corn mazes, seasonal food and drink specialties and entertainment. With so much to do, you can easily plan an afternoon filled with fall fun!
- Shaw Farms – Now through Oct. 31st in Milford, OH
- Benton Farm – 2nd and 3rd Weekend in Oct. in Walton, KY
- Burwinkel Farms – Now through Oct. 31st in Ross, OH
- Blooms & Berries Farm Market – Sept. 24th through Oct. 31st in Loveland, OH
- Bonnybrook Farms – Oct. 1st through Oct. 30th in Clarksville, OH
- Neltner’s Farm – Weekends through Oct. 30th in Camp Springs, KY
- Irons Fruit Farm – Last weekend in Sept & Weekends through Oct. 31st in Lebanon, OH
- Burger Farm – Weekends in Oct. through Oct. 30th in Newtown, OH
- Barn-N-Bunk – Weekends Starting Sept. 24th through Oct. 25th in Trenton, OH
- Kinman Farms – Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays through Oct. 30th in Burlington, KY
Do you know of other great Cincinnati fall festivals going on this year? Let us know if we missed anything in the comments!