Everyone enjoys a delicious and well-prepared dinner. Date night is usually a night for heading out on the town for an out-of-the-ordinary meal made by the professionals…but what if you were the professional? Why not pursue something different, and try out our cooking class date idea! Cooking a meal together can be fun, and a great relationship building experience. Learning to cook new gourmet dishes together is a fantastic date night idea, so we rounded up some local spots where you can dig in and get your hands dirty in the kitchen and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
- Bolly Bears – Who doesn’t love Indian take-out? But what if you could make it yourself and never leave the house! Try Bolly Bears cooking classes and you’ll have the skills to create your own special date night exotic fare right in your own home!
- Jungle Jim’s International Market Cooking School – It’s a doubly good time: Take a cooking class at Jungle Jim’s International Market in Fairfield, then shop for supplies to continue practicing your skills by visiting the market and exploring!
- The Learning Kitchen – Learn how to cook by preparing the meal yourself. Learn new techniques and recipes along with the help of a chef, then eat what you’ve prepared and celebrate! The Learning Kitchen even offers “date night” cooking classes with special meals and themes, perfect for a night out for two!
- Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State – No, it’s not just for students who are working to be professional chefs. Creations Cooking Classes are for everyone from beginner to home professionals and offer many informative and entertaining classes. Find a class you both love and give it a try!
- Cooks’ Wares – Classes from bread making to Mediterranean dinners, and more – Cooks’ Wares has a great class schedule! Make a date to enjoy a delicious Italian dinner that you’ve created yourself.
- Sushi Bears – Love sushi? Learn to roll your own sushi rolls, what ingredients to add and how to add them, and have fun enjoying your creations afterward!
- Gorman Heritage Farms – Want a class that lets you work from earth to plate to put your meal together? Then this is the perfect date. This working farm offers classes where you harvest your own ingredients then learn to prepare you meal start to finish!
- Gourmet Betty Cooking Classes – Would you rather learn to cook in your own home? Gourmet Betty will come to you! Use your own kitchen as a classroom and have fun with your sweetie learning to cook everything from the basics to Cuban meals, party food and more!