Don’t feel like cooking this Thanksgiving? Why not turn Thanksgiving into another date opportunity — there are many great restaurants featuring special Thanksgiving menus throughout the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area that are perfect for a date. We’ve pulled together a list of a variety of Cincinnati Thanksgiving dining out options to choose from, but be sure to make a reservation, as they are required at most places.
- Prime Cincinnati – 580 Walnut St #100, Cincinnati, OH – Thanksgiving Brunch and Lunch Buffet. Brunch served at 11am – 2pm and dinner served 3-8pm Cost: Brunch $32 Adults, $17 Children (2-10) Dinner $39 Adults, $17 Children (2-10)
- Metropole – 609 Walnut Street Cincinnati, OH – Open 2-8 pm for Thanksgiving dinner. Cost: $58 per person.
- McCormick & Schmick’s – 21 East Fifth Street Cincinnati, OH – Open regular business hours. Prix fixe menu including roasted turkey and sides.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – 441 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH – Celebrate Thanksgiving with the perfect steak and leave the turkey for another holiday. Call for hours.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – 100 E Freedom Way, Suite 160 Cincinnati, OH – Open 12-8pm. Serving a 3-course turkey dinner with traditional sides. Cost: $41.95 Adults, $14.95 children.
- The Presidents Room at The Phoenix – 812 Race Street Cincinnati, OH – Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet 12pm-6pm. Cost: $39 Adults, $15 Children (3-12).
- The Grille at Palm Court – 35 West 5th Street, Cincinnati, OH – Open 8am – 5pm. Thanksgiving Day Buffet. Cost: $78.95 per person.
Newport & NKY
- Chart House – 405 Riverboat Row Newport, KY – Open 11 am to 9 pm. Serving a Thanksgiving dinner including sliced, roast turkey, and all the trimmings. Cost: $30 per person.
- BB Riverboats Thanksgiving Day Cruises – 01 Riverboat Row Newport, KY – Early Dinner 1 pm-3pm & Late Dinner Cruise 5:30-7:30pm. Cost: $49 Adults, $27 Children.
- Coppin’s Restaurant & Bar – 638 Madison Ave Covington, KY – Open 6:30am – 10pm. Serving an all day Thanksgiving buffet with stations all throughout the restaurant. Cost: $60 Adults, $50 Seniors, $19 Children (5-12)
- Buca di Beppo – 2635 Edmondson Road Norwood, OH – Opens at 11 am. Order from the regular family-style menu or enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for $22.99 per person.
- Capital Grille – 3821 Edwards Road Cincinnati, OH – Open 11:30 am- 10 pm. Their regular menu is available, or order from the Thanksgiving platter featuring holiday favorites. Cost: $45 Adults, $15 Children
- Seasons 52 – 3819 Edwards Road Cincinnati, OH – Open 11 am -10 pm. Serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner as well as seasonal cocktails and wine pairings. Cost: $29.95 per person.
- Parkers Blue Ash Tavern – 4200 Cooper Rd, Cincinnati, OH – Open Noon-7pm. Carving station featuring traditional turkey as well as slow roasted prime rib and glazed ham along with traditional sides and seafood bar. Cost: $42 Adults, $20 Children.
- La Petite France -3177 Glendale-Milford Road Evendale, OH – Open 10:30 am-5 pm. Serving a special Thanksgiving Day buffet including traditional turkey and Thanksgiving sides along with escargots bourguignon, shrimp cocktail, smoked salmon, and more. Cost: $34.95 Adults, $15.95 Children.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant – 8080 Montgomery Road Cincinnati, OH – Open 11 am to 9:30 pm. Serving a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving meal including turkey, stuffing, and pan gravy. Cranberry Sangria available by the glass or pitcher. Cost: $27.99 Adults, $12.99 Children.
- Maggiano’s – 7875 Montgomery Road Cincinnati, OH – Open 11am to 10pm. Serving a family style Thanksgiving meal including their classic pasta dishes as sides. Cost: $39.95 per person.
- Grand Finale – 3 East Sharon Road, Glendale, Ohio – Open 12:30 pm to 8 pm. Serving a special menu, including a Traditional Turkey Feast with sage dressing and gravy. Cost: $25 & up Adults, $12 Children. Reservations through phone call starting November 1st at 10am.
- The Golden Lamb – 27 South Broadway St. Lebanon, OH – Open 11 am to 6:30 pm. Serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, including oven roasted turkey and stuffing, in addition to carved beef tenderloin and a pasta dish. Three-course meal starting at $26.95 includes an appetizer, salad or soup and main entree. Desserts available separate. $14.95 child’s menu available.
- Mitchell’s Fish Market – 9456 Waterfront Dr West Chester, OH – Open 11 am to 9 pm. Serving a traditional turkey dinner along with regular dinner menu. Cost: $27.99 Adults, $8.99 Children.
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurant – 7490 Bales Street, West Chester, OH – Open 11 am to 9:30 pm. Serving a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving meal including turkey, stuffing, and pan gravy. Cranberry Sangria available by the glass or pitcher. Cost: $27.99 Adults, $12.99 Children.