Pizza is serious date night business. Wood-fired, deep dish, coal-fired, thin crust – there are so many ways to enjoy it, and so many topping combinations to try out. If you’re looking for the most delicious pizza spots around Cincinnati, that’s a tall order. Let us help you narrow the playing field with a roundup of the best pizza in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky according to you – our readers!
- Delicio Coal Fired Pizza: Olde Montgomery, OH & University Station at Xavier – Delicious, coal-fired pizza and appetizers. Try the Brezels & Dip while you try to decide between the Kokopelli and Cheddar Mac pies.
- A Tavola: OTR & Madeira, OH – Indulge in a Fig & Prosciutto or Brussels Sprout wood-fired pizza, but not before checking out the Fried Green Tomatoes appetizer. So good!
- Goodfella’s Pizzeria: Covington, KY & OTR – Get it by the pie, or by the slice, either way you won’t be disappointed. Try the Taste of Naples, The Don or the Fuhgetaboutit – delicious!
- Dewey’s Pizza: multiple area locations – No pizza list is complete without Dewey’s. With fun (and delicious) pizzas like the Green Lantern, Bronx Bomber and Don Corleone, you are sure to find your new favorite combination. Plus, that house salad. Man!
- Bourbon House Pizza: Florence, KY – If deep dish, Chicago-style pizza is your thing, then Bourbon House is the place to go.
- Riverfront Pizza: Covington, KY — Create your own, or try out the Ranch or Taco pizza. Grab your pie and head up to Devou Park for one of the tastiest picnics you’ll ever have.
- Incline Public House: Cincinnati, OH – Amazing pizza with a fantastic view. We have it on good authority that the Garbage Pizza is the way to go.
- Noce’s New York Style Pizzeria: Edgewood, KY – Giant slices of delicious pizza, New York Style, are the way to go at Noce’s Pizzeria. Don’t forget dessert – Cannolis!
- 15 North Pizza: Ft. Thomas, KY – Tasty, wood-fired pizzas are on the menu at 15 North. Check out the Harvest, the Shrimp Scampi pies or create your own.
- LaRosa’s Pizza: multiple area locations — How could we leave off a hometown favorite like LaRosa’s? No matter what your favorite toppings or crust happen to be, LaRosa’s has the perfect combo.
- Pasquale’s: Bellevue, KY – Nearly legendary in NKY, and for a great reason, Pasquale’s is home to delicious pizza as well as steak hoagies, burgers, salads and so much more. Bonus – you can walk across the street after your delicious pie for a sweet treat from Schneider’s Sweet Shop, then work off some of those calories with a stroll down to the river.
- Ramundo’s Pizzeria: Mt. Lookout Square – Delicious New York style pizza by the slice or by the pie. Try one of the seasonal specials. Feeling super hungry? Grab your sweetheart and give the 26” Pizza Challenge a try – two people + ten minutes. Winners get the pizza free, a t-shirt and a pic on the Wall of Fame. Losers – their picture on the Wall of Shame!
- Lucy Blue: Downtown Cincinnati & OTR – Get your traditional cheese or pepperoni pizza, or get adventurous and try the Thai Chicken or BLT.
- Bub’s Pizza Bar: Mt. Lookout, OH – Are you looking for something a little different? Try the Meatball Upside Down pizza, or the Goetta and Onion. The great thing about Bub’s? They serve pizza until 3 am!
- West Shore Pizza: Mason, OH – The only West Shore location outside of Florida. Plenty of traditional pizzas to choose from, plus a few twists like the BBQ Chicken and White Spinach Ricotta.
- Strong’s Brick Oven: Newport, KY & Hebron, KY – Strong’s Italian brick-oven is the key to their delicious, thin crust pizza’s success. Don’t forget to try one of their amazing dessert pizzas.
- Guiseppe’s: Covington, KY – Guiseppe’s boasts an array of pies named for various Covington neighborhoods, such as the MainStrasse Monster and Wallace Woods.
- Salvadore’s: Erlanger, KY– Not only can you order your very own delicious pie, but they boast a lunch buffet Monday through Friday and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings. You can also purchase a pizza kit to take home.
- Mac’s Pizza Pub: Covington, KY, Clifton, OH, Mariemont, OH & Maineville, OH – Not just pizza, but a whole lot of fun as well. Drink specials, trivia nights, shuffle board and so much more!
- Buona Vita Pizzeria: Crescent Springs, KY – Not just pizza, but salads, pasta dishes and more. Make your own, or choose one of Buona Vita’s specialty pies.
- Newport Pizza Co: Newport – With pies like the Cincinnatus, Flying Pig, and The Zeus, how can you go wrong? Oh, and save room for dessert. The baked apples and cinnamon stuffed calzone is to die for!
- The Gruff: Covington, KY – The Gruff brings fresh quality food and a creative atmosphere to Covington in an unexpected way and their brick oven pizzas are definitely unique, creative and of course, DELICIOUS!!!