Cincinnati may be known for its large percentage of German heritage, but the city also has a rich Irish influence as well. It only makes sense that there’s so much to do for St. Patrick’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day weekend for you and your date! Get out your favorite green shirt and check out these holiday festivities that will surely give you and your sweetheart some Irish flair.
- Patty’s Day Dinner on the Belle O’ Cincinnati at BB Riverboats – Now through March 16th come on board to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with one of Cincinnati’s best! BB Riverboats is celebrating this green holiday in style, accompanied by your traditional fare and green beverages. Enjoy great music, take in the stunning sights, and create memories on Cincinnati’s best attraction! Specialty drinks, a holiday themed menu, and an amazing evening awaits you on board!
- Patty’s Day at Dingle House Irish Pub & Grub at Dingle House Irish Pub & Grub – Get to the best pub to be at in the Northern burbs for St. Patrick’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day weekend! Enjoy music and men in kilts from Floyd and the Walkmen too!
- Lost Celts: St. Patrick’s Day at Molly Malone’s at Molly Malone’s Irish Pub and Restaurant – Listen to the Lost Celts as they rock out on the third floor of Molly Malone’s from 9:00pm to midnight Sunday, March 17th.
- Paddy’s Day W/ Kegs & Eggs at Swine City Brewing – Wake up early, Sunday March 17th, eat too much and drink too much beer! Get to Swine City for Kegs & Eggs, lunch, and dinner!
- Patrick’s Day Weekend at 16 Lots Brewing Company – Get to 16- Lots Brewery for St. Patrick’s Day weekend, March 16th and 17th. They will have live music from the HitchHikers Band, taproom specials, Irish beers, and customer menu items from Mad Monks Pizza Co. Wear green, drink lots, and let the shenanigans begin!
- Patrick’s Day at Tin Roof – Tin Roof is celebrating with music and a street party for good ole St. Patrick, Saturday, March 16th 12:00pm – 11:00pm. Come back for St. Patrick’s Brunch that following morning at 11:00am. It’s Sunday Funday with Brunch and music from the Tyler Moore Band & DJ Kombat. Brunch will be served till 3:00pm.
- Green Mile Crawl in Downtown Cincinnati – Join hundreds of crawlers celebrating St. Paddy’s Day weekend, Saturday, March 16th 2:00pm – 10:00pm. Get decked out in green enjoying exclusive drink specials, live music, green beer, DJ’s, Irish music, complimentary shots, and the best party in town. Participating bars coming soon!
- Patrick’s Weekend Bash at The Draft Bar & Grille – Celebrate at The Draft all weekend long with $5 Irish beer, $4 mini beers, and a Reuben special along with Kegs & Eggs both Friday, March 15th and Saturday, March 16th at 9:00am!
- Cincinnati’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Downtown Cincinnati – The Cincinnati St. Patrick Parade is produced by the Cincinnati St. Patrick Parade Committee. The committee is composed of residents from both Ohio and Northern Kentucky. The Cincinnati St. Patrick Parade will celebrate its 53rd year, Saturday, March 16th at 12:00pm.
- Patrick’s Day Weekend at Fountain Square – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Fountain Square! Festivities run throughout the day, March 16th & 17th, 12:00 pm -6:00 pm. Enjoy live music from Celtic rock bands, face painting, Irish food, green beer and, of course, Guinness.
- Life Learning Center’s 5th Annual St. Patrick’s Gala at Devou Golf & Event Center – Life Learning Center is hosting a party full of music, drinks, and appetizers while supporting a great cause!The Gala is Saturday, March 16th 9:00pm – 11:30pm.
- Patrick’s Day Beer Mile at DogBerry Brewing – DogBerry Brewing is teaming up with JackRabbit Glendale to put on a St. Patrick’s Day running event Saturday, March 16th 3:00pm – 6:00pm! Your registration covers all the beer for your mile-long run. Prizes will be given to the best costume and top 3 finishers. Food will be available on-site. Prizes will be given to the best costume and top 3 finishers.
- Brews and Hues: Beer Tasting and Art Show at The Carnegie Center of Columbia Tusculum – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day weekend, Saturday March 16th 7:00pm – 10:30pm by sampling beers from some of Cincinnati’s local breweries, snacking on free appetizers, listening to live music from Ti and D, and enjoying an art show by professional artists from Cincinnati Art Club. Limited Admission. Advanced purchase of tickets is strongly encouraged.
- International Cooking Class at Liberty Farm Market – Gear up for St. Patrick’s Day, March 16th 6:00pm – 8:00pm with this cooking class! Cook and taste classic Irish recipes! Menu: Beef and Guinness hand pies & Irish apple cake with custard sauce.
- Patrick’s Day 2019 at Energy Nightclub – Everything will be green as Energy Nightclub opens their doors for St. Patrick’s Day celebration! They will host an epic countdown to midnight and the official start of St. Patrick’s Day, March 16th 9:00pm – 2:15am. Grab your free green glow sticks, free green body paint and face paint with DJ SAB.
- Patrick’s Day Block Party at The Old Firehouse near Plainville Road – Connect Cincy is hosting a block party March 16th from 4pm – 9pm with food, drink, and musical entertainment. All profits for drink sales to benefit connectciny.org to help complete the Little Miami bike trail between Terrace Park, Mariemont, and the Murray Avenue Connector at Madison Place.