Looking for something new to do with your special someone? Each week we do our best to help make your weekend date planning easy, by sharing our top fun weekend date ideas with you.
We’ve got the best date night ideas in Cincinnati– from romantic dates, to date night adventures! Check out this week’s roundup (June 17-19, 2016):
- Date Night Cincinnati Pre-Game Tailgate Party at FC Cincinnati – 5:30-7:30 pm on Saturday, June 18th, followed by the FC Cincinnati vs Toronto FC II (game admission included with event ticket purchase) – You still have time to join us for this fun sports date! Enjoy bites from Date Night Cincinnati restaurants, including The Pub, Nicholson’s Tavern, and more, as well as Fifty West beer, wine, vendors for shopping and enter to win prizes! Get your tickets now and don’t miss this great event!
- The City Flea – 10 am-4 pm on Saturday, June 18th at Washington Park – Enjoy a day of shopping at this urban flea market made up of crafters and artisans of all kinds. Grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants or food trucks, stop for a drink, walk over to pick up Holtman’s Donuts or even to 16-Bit Bar Arcade for a little video game time and a tasty adult beverage.
- PNC Summer Music Series: Indo Vol. 2016 – 7 pm to 11 pm on Friday, June 17th at Fountain Square – Get a preview of the Midpoint Music Festival with a night on the Square enjoying music by Jessica Lea Mayfield and Saintseneca.
- MainStrasse Village Original Goettafest – Friday, June 17th through Sunday, June 19th; times vary – Goetta Reubens, goetta burgers, goetta balls, goetta loaded tater tots – you want it, Goettafest has it! Enjoy food, shopping, music and a stroll along Covington’s tree-lined and historic MainStrasse promenade.
- Rhythm and Brews Craft Beer and Music Fest – 4-11 pm on June 17th and 18th at Union Centre Square – More than 20 craft beers to sample, along with a few unique ciders, plus music by Naked Karate Girls, Noah Smith, and more, plus food trucks to keep you fueled up for a night of fun.
- International Butterfly Show: Butterflies of the Caribbean at Krohn Conservatory – Through Sunday, June 19th; 10am-5pm daily – Travel to the warm, exotic Caribbean with white sand, “coral” reef, palm trees and the warm colors of the hundreds of flowers that attract the gorgeous butterflies out of their cocoons.
- Cincinnati Reds Baseball at Great American Ball Park – Play BALL! It’s Reds season again, and that means your dating game is back for extra innings. Check out the Cincinnati Reds schedule for a game, then plan an afternoon of fun downtown, complete with a visit to Smale Riverfront Park and dinner at The Banks.
- Da Vinci – The Genius at the Cincinnati Museum Center – Timed entry: Monday – Saturday 10 am-5 pm (last entry); Sunday 11 am-6 pm (last entry) – This exhibit features more than 17 themed galleries with over 200 pieces, including life-size reproductions of over 70 machine inventions, educational animations of da Vinci’s most notable works and an eye-opening, in-depth analysis of his most famous work – the Mona Lisa.
- SEEING NOW at 21c Museum Hotel – Multi-media selection of works by over two dozen artists explores what and how we see today, revealing the visible and hidden forces shaping both what the contemporary world looks like and how we consume and interpret that information.