It’s game day, and you need ideas to keep the party going. We came up with the best Super Bowl snacks to have at your Cincinnati party for the big game! We feature many snacks that bring the flair of Cincinnati right to your house.
Whether you’re a Patriots or Falcons fan, we think you’ll agree that this list is delicious! We’re all still sad about the Bengals, but the game continues.
Skyline Chili Dip
This one is a staple for a Cincinnati Super Bowl party. It’s also a quick and easy recipe that you can make before kick-off!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) package frozen chili or 1 (15 ounce) can Skyline Chili
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of onion, diced (optional)
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of casserole dish.
- Sprinkle diced onions (optional).
- Pour Skyline chili over onions (opt.) and cream cheese.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Conventional oven: Heat at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbling but not brown, about 10 minutes.
- Microwave oven: Heat on high for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Courtesy of food.com.
Make your own pizza bites
For this recipe, you can set up a make-your-own pizza bar or make them beforehand. They’re great snack bites!
- 1 roll Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed.
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted slightly.
- Larosa’s pizza sauce.
- 8 pepperoni slices.
- 8 mozzarella cheese chunks, cut into 2″x1/2″ slices.
- Italian seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic and the butter.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush evenly with a bit of the garlic butter.
- Add a dollop of pizza sauce to the wide end of each triangle. Top with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Roll the triangles up, wide end to narrow, folding over the sides as you roll to enclose the cheese and prevent it from melting all over the baking tray. Brush the tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes until puffed and slightly browned.
Courtesy of portandfin.com.
Host your own beer tasting
Support local breweries by buying a few packs of Rhinegeist or MadTree! Put them out for everyone to grab a sample of both. There also are several other breweries to try in Cincinnati, such as Rivertown Brewery and Fifty West.
Ice cream bar!
This one is for the kids (or the adults)! If you don’t want to have just a beer tasting, why not a Graeter’s ice cream tasting? You can make a sundae bar or simply have an ice cream selection!
- Any ice cream flavor from Graeter’s ice cream (We recommend the black raspberry chocolate chip!)
- Any type of hot fudge
- Bowls and spoons
A German Cincinnati favorite with a snack twist! Goetta is not only reserved for Goetta Fest or the early morning.
- Browned Glier’s Goetta
- Tortilla chips
- Any nacho cheese
All you have to do is cook up the goetta and assemble!
How’s our list look? What would you add?
Happy Super Bowl!!!